The modern family is experiencing greater stress than ever before. The
unique stresses of two-income households and single-parent households
often leave families with too little time and a sense of exhaustion,
leading to family conflicts. Testing and high academic standards
for children often lead to acting-out and other harmful behaviors.
Parents and children often feel trapped and hopeless in the face
of so many competing pressures. I offer a wide range of counseling
services designed to assist families in regaining balance and recapturing
the close personal relationships that should define the family.
• Balanced Parenting Relationships
• Adolescent Acting-Out Solutions
• Adolescent School Difficulties
• Parent-Child relationship building
• In-Law Solutions
• Balancing Work and Family